If you're needing some birthday party inspiration you're in the right place!
We've curated a selection of our all time favorite birthday parties and we hope you find something that you love!
You can visit the links above each pic to see the amazing sources and to see more pictures from the celebrations. Enjoy browsing!
P.S. if you haven't seen our "Five Month Party Planning Strategies" post, you have to check it out here! There you'll find a step by step guide to planning the best party EVER in five months so you aren't stressing and cramming at the very end!
You can also see our DIY balloon garland tutorial here.
More party inspo can be found over at our PARTIES pinterest board here!
PARTY ONE : SPACE JAM.
- source: LENZO
- what we love: the crescent moon balloon, the whimsical star backdrop and the neutral palette!
PARTY TWO : FIESTA.
- source: Lauren Peelman Instagram
- what we love: the colors and the Mexican vibe scream FUN!
PARTY THREE : ALOHA ONE.
- source: Meg McMillin
- what we love: the orange color mixed with neutrals and the Aloha theme!
PARTY FOUR : OH BABY.
- source: Jessica Garvin
- what we love: the theme is so cute for kiddos who love babies! and the vintage high chairs.
PARTY FIVE : BOHO BLISS.
- source: Hooray Mag
- what we love: the boho vibes and shades of pink are gorgeous on this simple spread.
PARTY SIX : FLORAL LOVE.
- source: The Party Shop
- what we love: the use of a statement furniture piece is a perfect centerpiece!
PARTY SEVEN : COLORFUL ZOO.
- source: Oh It's Perfect
- what we love: these colors are everything! and the little touches of animals make it so fun.
PARTY EIGHT : MINI MERMAID.
- source: Sarah Schneider
- what we love: the mermaid theme is magical! and Sarah's style is so effortlessly perfect.
PARTY NINE : PARTY ANIMAL.
- source: Hello Tiny Love
- what we love: well everything! but the party hats on the mini figurines are the best!
PARTY TEN : DINO BASH.
- source: Hello Fashion Blog
- what we love: this dino cake is everything! and the balloons for this dino party are amazing too.
PARTY ELEVEN : FAIRY MAGIC.
- source: Johanna Siren
- what we love: the fairy wings and whimsical decor is simply magical! one of our favorites.
PARTY TWELVE : SPACE ODYSSEY.
- source: But First Party
- what we love: the use of balloons at this party is out of this world!!! (pun intended).
PARTY THIRTEEN : SIMPLY STUNNING.
- source: Scotlyn Rae
- what we love: the simplicity of this boho chic backdrop is seriously stunning!
PARTY FOURTEEN : HAPPY CAMPER.
- source: Stephanie Kursar
- what we love: we love that the party is named after the birthday girl! and camp themes are perfect.
PARTY FIFTEEN : BELIEVE IN UNICORNS.
- source: Home of U and Me
- what we love: the use of this space is absolute perfection! and the ice cream cone horns!
PARTY SIXTEEN : BOHEMIAN BASH.
- source: Danni Lee
- what we love: the pallet boards and pillows give this birthday the best boho vibe!
PARTY SEVENTEEN : ONE IS FUN.
- source: Vitaliya Chern
- what we love: the use of a pallet board backdrop with greenery is our #1 favorite party tip!
PARTY EIGHTEEN : GIRLS ROAR TOO.
- source: Amber Baldwin
- what we love: dinosaur themes for girls is the best party yet. we love the colors too!
PARTY NINETEEN : WOODLAND WONDERS.
- source: Bertie Does
- what we love: these colors are everything! and so is the subtle woodland theme!
PARTY TWENTY : ROCK ON.
- source: Blog Lovin
- what we love: the neutral colors and rock on theme are so unique! love that it's gender neutral!
PARTY TWENTY ONE : SWEET SUMMER.
- source: Karissa Abbott
- what we love: the macrame and massive balloon arch are everything!!!
PARTY TWENTY TWO : MAGICAL RAINBOWS.
- source: Elisa Jobe
- what we love: rainbows are sooo in right now, so this setup is simply dreamy!
We hope you love all the inspo! Be sure to tag us on Instagram in your parties!
And pin this image so others on Pinterest can find this blog post too!